- Job number
- Employment type
- We’re looking for skilled and seasoned UI/UX designers to step into a key role that will redefine user experiences. As a member of our team, you will orchestrate the design process, leveraging your expertise to craft visually enchanting and functionally seamless interfaces. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to translate complex concepts into intuitive designs that resonate with our users. Your deep understanding of design principles and user psychology will drive innovation and elevate our products. Join us to make saas products, influence design strategy, and contribute to high-impact projects that reach a global audience. Shape the future of UI/UX at Cunomial while enjoying a collaborative and progressive work environment.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Culture & Communication
- Strives to build a highly inclusive company work culture
- Promotes & opens communication channels to encourage dialogue across operating teams
- Facilitates quick decision-making and consensus gathering between diverse viewpoints across various departments
- Offers smart mediation strategies between teams to align the senior leadership and allow them to work cohesively towards a common goal
- Fosters a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the organization
- About Cunomial
- Cunomial is a Software as a Service company that started in 2018 and ever since it has been gradually evolving and acquiring great customers. We aspire to be one of the most admired SaaS companies in the world which builds cloud-native next-generation digital products. Cunomial Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. One of the critical challenges faced by most institutions is inadequate technical infrastructure and the skilled manpower to adopt and use digital products. Cunomial intends to bridge this digital divide by providing easy-to-use and simple cloud-native products with no infrastructure requirements and best-in-class customer support for appropriate adoption and usage. The company is built on the pillars of the collective imagination of like-minded people, innovative technology, and deep customer insights. We deliver our products through a Software-as-a-Service [SaaS] business model. Customers can rapidly deploy our products with minimal upfront implementation. They also benefit from regular software updates and 99.99% uptime. Our SaaS business model reduces the need for our customers to buy and support a broad range of IT infrastructure. It also reduces the cost, complexity and disruptions associated with implementations and upgrades of on-premise software.
- How to apply
- Please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Vaccine Notification
Cunomial may have a COVID-19 workplace vaccination requirement, depending on location, and may require proof of vaccination, attestation of a previous COVID infection or an approved accommodation for employees to work onsite. In India, to enter Cunomial buildings we require employees to upload proof of vaccination or to attest to having had a previous COVID-19 infection. We also have an accommodation process for employees with medical conditions (or other protected reasons such as religion) for individuals who have not had a previous COVID-19 infection or who cannot be vaccinated.
Life at Cunomial
We're working together to build strong communities inside and outside the workplace.
Cunomial sees the whole person and looks to support your well-being on entry level.
We value individuality. The experiences that have shaped you world view can help us shape ours.