- Job number
- Employment type
- We are looking for a Product Manager to help us shape our Saas products. Product Manager is expected to create product roadmaps, speak with our customers regularly, provide them with technical help and direction, work on developing new features and maintaining the product. We also expect our Product Managers to develop product pricing, positioning strategies, comprehensive marketing plans and lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum for existing and new products.
- Candidates currently pursuing a management degree can apply
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic technical knowledge of SaaS platforms and appreciation for product development
- Knowledge of market and industry trends, and awareness of tools and data sources
- Excellent business and decision-making skills
- Ability to establish personal relationships with key clients
- Culture & Communication
- Strives to build a highly inclusive company work culture
- Promotes & opens communication channels to encourage dialogue across operating teams
- Facilitates quick decision-making and consensus gathering between diverse viewpoints across various departments
- Offers smart mediation strategies between teams to align the senior leadership and allow them to work cohesively towards a common goal
- Fosters a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the organization
- About Cunomial
- Cunomial is a Software as a Service company that started in 2018 and ever since it has been gradually evolving and acquiring great customers. We aspire to be one of the most admired SaaS companies in the world which builds cloud-native next-generation digital products. Cunomial Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. One of the critical challenges faced by most institutions is inadequate technical infrastructure and the skilled manpower to adopt and use digital products. Cunomial intends to bridge this digital divide by providing easy-to-use and simple cloud-native products with no infrastructure requirements and best-in-class customer support for appropriate adoption and usage. The company is built on the pillars of the collective imagination of like-minded people, innovative technology, and deep customer insights. We deliver our products through a Software-as-a-Service [SaaS] business model. Customers can rapidly deploy our products with minimal upfront implementation. They also benefit from regular software updates and 99.99% uptime. Our SaaS business model reduces the need for our customers to buy and support a broad range of IT infrastructure. It also reduces the cost, complexity and disruptions associated with implementations and upgrades of on-premise software.
- How to apply
- Please share your profile at email@example.com
COVID Vaccine Notification
Cunomial may have a COVID-19 workplace vaccination requirement, depending on location, and may require proof of vaccination, attestation of a previous COVID infection or an approved accommodation for employees to work onsite. In India, to enter Cunomial buildings we require employees to upload proof of vaccination or to attest to having had a previous COVID-19 infection. We also have an accommodation process for employees with medical conditions (or other protected reasons such as religion) for individuals who have not had a previous COVID-19 infection or who cannot be vaccinated.
Life at Cunomial
We're working together to build strong communities inside and outside the workplace.
Cunomial sees the whole person and looks to support your well-being on entry level.
We value individuality. The experiences that have shaped you world view can help us shape ours.